Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Latest Babe!

Little T. is moving around and growing as well.  Had a Dr. appointment today and learned that the date scheduled for my C-section (have to have C-sections due to an existing condition) is April 6, 2012.  If I go into labor on my own before that date, obviously they will deliver sooner.  We will have to wait and see what birthday God has for the little guy!  :)  So excited to meet him!

W. and A. are a funny pair.  Hubby always teases them by calling them nicknames ("Willy" and "Abe Lincoln").  A. was telling W. today:  "when I turn 4 I will be Abe Lincoln, and when you turn 6 you will be 'Willy'."  This did not make W. happy, because he absolutely hates being called by that nickname.  Who knows how A. came to this conclusion.

Both boys are doing really well at pre-school and kindergarten.  Mommy and Daddy are proud!  I LOVE to listen to W. read!  It just amazes me, and I hope he'll always have a love for reading (just like his parents).  A. is excelling with his counting a little better than W. did at that age.  Perhaps he's going to have the head for numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment